fredag 23 maj 2014

Olive & Spinach Tapenade






Here is a great versatile little recipe for you! You can use this as a dip, or spread or as a snack to dip your popcorn in... Yeah.. you can use it for anything! But because it does have raw garlic in it make sure your not going on a date or something that day ;-)!





I love olives, I love garlic. Spinach is great for you, as is flaxseed oil. And lemon ties it all together. Yeah this is a win! 

My sister was the first one to open my eyes to tapenade years ago! And I am still thanking her. Specially now that I am on a constant lookout for a good spread to replace my previous obsession with good salty butter. So thaaaaank you JJ <3








Olive & Spinach Tapenade

- 1 dl black olives (heaped)
- 1 dl green olives (heaped)
- 1 garlic clove
- 10 ml flaxseed oil
- handfull of fresh parsley
- a large handfull of spinach (or as much as you can pack in there)
- a splash of lemonjuice


Add all ingredients to a food processor and pulse until a nice smooth texture. serve and garnish with a sprinkle of fresh parsley. Yum!


Good luck!
-Josefine





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar