söndag 25 maj 2014

Green Salsa

 
It's exactly what it sounds like.
Green.
Or at least greener than red salsa...

Hm... I'll start over.

Come try this great healthy Green salsa :-D! It happens to be quite delicious as well!

Ok, did I sell it to you now? I'm hopeless today! Words just wont come out of my mouth the way I want them to and this is why without further ado I'll just leave you with the recipe.
Here it is :-)!






Green Salsa

- 3-4 medium-large tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1-2 large handfuls of kale (depending on how "green" you want it)
- a handful of chopped coriander/cilantro
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 garlic clove
- a knife's tip of Sambal Oelek
- a dash of lime or lemon juice
- a pinch or two of brown sugar
- salt
- pepper

Chop everything up small and mix it together to make a delicious salsa. I ran the kale, garlic and cilantro in a food processor to get it really small. Use when you make gluten free and vegan enchiladas, or go try a Salsa Salmon!?!?!? ;-)

Good Luck!
-Josefine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar