torsdag 22 maj 2014

Dairy Free Tzatziki





Now I feel slightly silly posting this recipe.... because well, I dunno if I can call it a recipe....

It's more a list of ingredients. And then you will just have to do what I did, adjust it to your own taste buds. I did read a recipe I randomly found online, and then I did absolutely nothing of what it said ;-)! So I'm giving you the opportunity to do the same.

This is what worked brilliantly for me :-)!






Dairy Free Tzatziki

-3 dl Natural Soyghurt
-1 clove Garlic
-1 Grated Cucumber (drained in a sieve)
-Salt
-Pepper
-A splash of lemon juice or some grated lemon rind

I used only 1 clove of garlic to it as I felt I wanted to taste the other tastes too. Raw garlic can be so overpowering. stir it all together and let it infuse for at least an hour before you serve it. before you serve it add salt or anything else extra if you feel it needed more. 






Good Luck!
-Josefine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar